Request/Renew an Item
Please use this form to request an item from the library's collection be held for you for pick up or upon return to the library, renew an item that you have checked out, or request an item not in the library's collection either be order for you from another library or be purchased to be added to the collection. Items requested for purchase be added to the collection at the discretion of the Library Director.
- To request an item for pick-up, to be placed on hold upon the item's return to the library, or to renew an item, please use the Library Catalog to look up the required information.
- To request an item from another library, please use the WorldCat database to to locate complete item information. Full information about the desired items helps us speed up your request and ensures that the proper items are ordered. Information about libraries that hold item is not necessary. Our Inter Library Loan system will route the request to the appropriate library.
- To request an item for purchase, please provide as much information as possible, including the URL of the site where the item was found. If you need to locate more information, please use the WorldCat database.
- Please feel free to "copy & paste" any relevant information into the "Complete Item Information" box. If the library staff requires any additional information, you will be contacted either via email or phone.
* Indicates a required field